The accessible, five-day workshop is held in Sydney and is open to anyone aged 14 to 23 with an interest in learning about the music business from some of the best musicians in the industry. There is NO audition process and students will work in masterclass and one-on-one tuition in performance skills, songwriting, styling and presentation, marketing and music management.
– Work with Musical Director of the workshop singer, songwriter and motivational speaker, Francine Bell
– Songwriting sessions with leading songwriters
– Sessions with Sony Music executives, talent agents and managers
– Styling and photographic session with celebrity photographer, Scott Ehler
The next workshop commences 12 January 2015 with ENROLMENTS currently being accepted.
But hurry – places are limited!
Students from all music genres can attend including contemporary singer songwriters, musical theatre and country.
Date: 12 – 16 January 2015
Time: 9am – 5pm
Cost: $600 (bands quoted on request)
Venue: Aspire Hotel, Ultimo
Open to: ages 14-23 years
To book your place in this unique and extraordinary course, CLICK HERE – note: places are strictly limited.
A $100.00 deposit will secure your place, with payment in full on arrival on January 12th 2015. Closing date for applications is Wednesday, 17 December 2014*.
For further information, please contact the TDP office on (02) 9320 4221 or email Robyn at firstname.lastname@example.org.
* The TDP reserves the right to cancel the January Open Talent Workshop giving three weeks’ notice. The cancellation will only be due to enrolments not reaching 30 students. If the decision is made to cancel it will be on or before December 17th 2014 and no later. All enrolled students will be notified by phone and email. The TDP accepts no responsibility for financial losses incurred in regards to travel or accommodation which may have been booked prior to 17 December 2014.