The TDP has a tiered Corporate Sponsorship structure. Placement and benefits are determined by the value of the sponsorship provided.
Sponsorship funds can be allocated to the TDP program as a whole, or to specific funding opportunities.
$10,000 Bronze Sponsorship
$20,000 Silver Sponsorship
$30,000 Gold Sponsorship
$40,000 + Platinum Sponsorship
Individual Student Corporate Sponsorship (Bronze)
$10,000 p/a per student – 2 year minimum commitment
Your funding will be used to subsidise the program costs for a specific TDP student, currently working towards Graduation and the launch of their professional career.
The sponsorship is for a minimum of two years. This period will include the final year the student is in the TDP Core Program and one year with the Postgraduate Program. Throughout this period, you will be encouraged to take ‘ownership’ of the student and follow the development of his/her career.
- Identification as a Bronze Sponsor of the TDP
- Close association with one of Australia’s music and entertainment stars of the future
- Access to the Graduate for corporate entertainment needs including boardroom lunches, corporate events and cocktail parties
- PR opportunities arising from association with the TDP
- Provision of regular updates on the student’s progress and permission to use updates in your internal and external corporate marketing tools
- VIP invitation to the student’s Graduation performance at the annual START ME UP Concert
Workshop Sponsor (Silver)
This is a rare opportunity to make a real difference to the lives of many talented young Australian students. Workshop sponsorship provides crucial funds to help with subsidies that allow students from across NSW, regardless of their personal situation, take advantage of the unique TDP training program. The money is used to subsidse travel and accommodation for regional students, where needed, purchase vital training equipment and secure key industry professionals/performers as special tutors.
- Identification as Silver Sponsor of the TDP
- All workshop material to be branded with your company logo (material is regularly distributed to more than 1000 NSW Public schools and within the NSW Department of Education and Communities)
- VIP Concert tickets
- Access to TDP Graduates for Corporate events
Bound For Broadway Scholarship Sponsors (Gold)
The TDP is offering naming rights for this internationally recognised scholarship. ‘Bound for Broadway’ has been created by the TDP in partnership with ASCAP (American Society for Composers, Authors and Publishers). This scholarship funds the development of Postgraduate students in the music theatre industry. Selected Graduates travel to New York for three weeks to participate in workshops, view rehearsals of Broadway productions and receive tutoring from America’s top musical producers. The trip culminates in a performance by the Graduates at the famous New York venue, ‘Don’t Tell Mama’.
- Recognised as Gold Sponsor of the TDP
- Naming rights to the Bound for Broadway scholarship
- Access to the scholarship winners for corporate events
- International and national media exposure (print, radio and TV)
- Branding on the ‘Bound for Broadway’ Documentary
- International Marketing opportunities and exposure
Concert Sponsor – Exclusive (Platinum)
This is an opportunitiy to become the exclusive Concert Sponsor of the TDP annual START ME UP Concert at the Qantas Credit Union Arena. This is a unique and valuable opportunity for a sponsor to create a brand association and awareness with one of Australia’s leading entertainment venues. You also have maximum exposure through extensive concert PR and marketing campaigns and on materials sent to more than 1000 NSW Public schools.
- Recognised as TDP Platinum Sponsor
- Branding in all marketing material and media in lead up to the Concert – 6 week advertising campaign on 2GB; print media PR Campaign (magazines and newspapers); TV Media campaign (examples of previous appearances include; Mornings with Kerri-Anne, Ch 10; The Morning Show, Seven Network; Seven’s Morning News).
- VIP Cocktail Event for Sponsor’s Guests to be arranged by the TDP on the night of the Concert
- Brand identification on extensive marketing to more than 1000 NSW Public Schools
- Parking vouchers for the Concert night
- Access to Graduates and stars of the Concert